Women's mid-size community - Meets yearly from September to May on Wednesday mornings from 9:30-11:30 am.
This fall, Merge AM will focus on women in the Bible to see how they faced everyday life issues. We will address a different issue each week to discover practical ways to answer questions that surround many of our lives. Identity, relationships, purpose, meaning, health, hardship, suffering and virtue will all be considered as we read, think, and pray our way through:
- What difficult situation helped Esther grasp identity?
- What challenge led Rahab to finding purpose and meaning?
- How did Abigail choose a virtuous life?
- How did Lois and Eunice demonstrate life together?
- Where do we observe someone:
- knowing, loving, following God?
- expressing an appreciation for scripture, prayer, worship?
- What could/should this mean to my own life?
Join us as we grow to live life Jesus’ way.