Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30 am OR Thursdays, 7:00-8:30 pm, beginning January 3/4
Men’s life meets year-round on a weekly basis and provides a consistent, dynamic learning environment. Choose which day/time works best with your schedule. Our curriculum for 2017-2018 will be a 10-week series entitled Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Manhood, followed by the John C. Maxwell series, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth.
THE 15 INVALUABLE LAWS OF GROWTH
Live The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth and reach your potential!
Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow?
John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential.
In the way that only he can communicate, John teaches:
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
COST: Book & Workbook: $30.00