Welcome to the prayer ministry at Living Word. Prayer in its simplest form is opening our hearts to God – talking, listening, caring, and sharing life together in close friendship with one another. Ephesians 6:18 tells us to “pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers.” We invite you to share a prayer request or participate in any of the prayer opportunities shown below.
With a grateful heart,
717.755-0089 x 130
Share a Prayer Request
As requests come in, emails are sent to the staff and ministry partners who have offered their time to pray. We have three easy ways to share a prayer need. Please select the one that is best for you.
- Click to complete our online prayer request form.
- Download our church app and submit a request.
- Fill out and tear off the prayer card in your Sunday program. There is a portion of the program flap designated for prayer. Place it in the offering basket or drop it off at the Information Desk in the main lobby after the service.
Pray for Others
We have several opportunities to pray for the church services, congregational needs, our local community and global ministries if you would like to join in prayer.
- Join the Sunday Service Prayer Walk. Sunday mornings only: Participate any week your schedule allows at either or both time slots.
- Every Sunday morning at 7:30 am
Meet outside the doors to the Life Center to pray with the worship team and the teaching pastor during a brief 15-minute time of prayer.
- Every Sunday morning at 8:30 am
Meet at the Center Auditorium doors in the Main Lobby to begin prayer for the Sunday ministries as we go on a 30-minute walk throughout the building.
- Every Sunday morning at 7:30 am
- Pray for requests posted on the digital prayer wall.
- Join our prayer team. Pray for our church family’s prayer requests.
- The Prayer Room. Prayer team members are available to pray with you concerning any need, any service, any Sunday from 7:45 am – 12:20 pm. Simply stop by the prayer room (note: this replaces the every-other-month healing services). The Prayer Room is also available for personal prayer use any time our building is open during the week.
- Pray for Local Outreach or Global Ministries. To join either or both of these teams, please contact Glenda Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.755.0089 x 120
- Participate in our Monthly Prayer Community. Meets the first Wednesday of the month for a rotating prayer emphasis.
- April 4, 2018: 6:30-7:30 pm, Room 400 – our church family’s requests
- May 2, 2018: 6:30-7:30 pm, Room 400 – local / global ministries
- June 6, 2018: 6:30-7:30 pm, Room 400 – the staff & ministries of LWCC
Questions? Contact Sherri Keller at email@example.com or call 717.755.0089 x 105
Future Opportunities for Prayer: Coming in 2018!
The Prayer Path
Since construction is almost behind us and Spring is upon us, our prayer path is ready for renewal. If you are interested in helping regain and/or maintain its beauty please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Main Lobby Prayer Wall
We anticipate completion of the artistic formation of a Prayer Wall, that will be installed on the wall outside the prayer room, by mid-Summer. If you would like prayer for a family member actively serving in the military added to the prayer wall, please complete this form (your information will be kept on file until the wall is ready).