All updates on Living Word postponements and cancellations in light of COVID-19 will be posted at LWCCyork.com/corona. Please continue to check that page for updates.
As we face this unprecedented time in our lives and our world, we would like to invite you to pray.
Psalm 62:8 states that we are to “pour out our hearts to God, for He is our refuge.” Let’s keep leaning into Him.
- Pray that the drastic measures being taken will slow the spread of the virus.
- Pray for those most susceptible to contracting COVID-19: older adults and people with serious chronic medical conditions (heart disease, diabetes, lung disease).
- Pray for our neighbors: that we as Christians will be witnesses to them regarding how to sense God’s presence with us at all times in all ways (Jesus, Immanuel, God with us).
- Pray for families impacted by travel (outbound or inbound).
- Pray for our communities, workplaces, and schools.
- Pray for homes impacted by the loss of work, many in the service sectors (like restaurants, salons, etc.) and especially for single parents who already have a heavy load to lift and now carry more.
- Pray for our health-care system and medical professionals. (Please remember