Tag: mothers

Resources for Mother’s Week

Mothers Week

It’s Mother’s Week here at Living Word! We are thankful for all types of moms, and we want to offer two printable resources to encourage moms and help you celebrate the mothers in your life. 7 Prayers of Encouragement First, for the moms among us, here is a document with 7 prayers of encouragement. Print […]

Read More

Mothers: Living Faithfully, a Hidden Life

We all love the big, the grand, the spectacular, the showy & splashy, the memorable… But that it about 3% of life? The other 97% of life is none of that. The other 97% is the daily, routine, little, small, unmemorable but absolutely essential stuff that makes life worth living. Mothers, in all sorts of […]

Read More