Counseling Center FAQs
Below is some of the most requested information regarding the Counseling Center. If you do not find the answer to your question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Location & Hours
- The Counseling Center is located at Living Word Community Church.
- Counseling sessions are by appointment only.
- Counselors are available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- The session fee is established by the counselor.
- Reduced rates are available for regular attendees of Living Word.
- The method of payment is established by the counselor.
- Third-party reimbursement is established by the counselor.
- Now accepting Wellspan EAP referrals
- In addition to the counseling center, the pastors of Living Word provide pastoral counseling in times of difficulty and struggle. In order to speak with a pastor, please call the church at 717.755.0089 to make an appointment.