UPDATED NOVEMBER 13, 2020
Part of our calling as a church is to love, honor, and protect one another. With this in mind, and due to the increase of COVID-19 cases in our local region and church community, we are requiring masks to be worn at all events and worship services at Living Word. This now includes our 11:00 AM Sunday service.
Thank you for your understanding and grace with each other as we continue to adjust as a community to our dynamic and changing environment.
Key Points to Remember
Masks must be worn properly for all onsite Living Word services.
Registration is not required to attend.
Registration is required for our 9:30 AM kid::life experience, and is open from Sunday at 12:00 PM through Wednesday at 12:00 PM for the coming Sunday. Register here.
NOTE: At this time, we are not accepting walk-ins for kid::life. By registering your children for the live service, you are accepting a certain risk where you or your child could be exposed to COVID-19. We clean and disinfect our kid::life area to ensure our facility is as safe as possible.
Please enter and exit through the automatic doors at entrances 2, 3, or 7.
Please practice social distancing at all times.
* CDC-compliant capacities are 400 for our Main Auditorium and 50 for our Life Center video venue. We also continue to offer our 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 AM service times online at LWCCyork.live
Questions?Contact Stephen Grames at 717-755-0089 x 132
Living Word's CLEAN Initiative
Our Christ-centered model for following CDC-recommended guidelines is best understood through the words of the Apostle Paul in Philippians 2:3-4: “…in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.” Here’s how we’ve created a clean and safe experience at Living Word.
- Touch-Free Doorways: Doors to the auditorium will remain open so you will not need to touch them when entering or exiting.
- Secure Offering Boxes: As you enter and exit the Main Auditorium and Life Center, secure offering boxes will be available. During the service time when we take our offering, we will not pass the baskets. Those who give online will be invited to do so.
- Bring Your Favorite Coffee: Living Word is not serving coffee or food for Sunday services at this time. You are welcome to bring your own coffee or water into the auditorium and dispose of any waste as you exit.
- Please Use the App: All information previously printed in our programs is available through the Living Word mobile app. There will be a limited number of printed devotional study guides. Download the Living Word App ⇒
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer stands are available at all entrances and other locations.
- Restroom Cleanliness: Restrooms will be open and cleaned prior to, during, and after the services.