On this beautiful Thanksgiving day, we are overwhelmed with God’s love and goodness. Here are a few things we are grateful for this year at Living Word.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story.
- Our building expansion will help us reach more people with the good news and love of Jesus. We can’t wait to see what 2018 brings with new and fresh opportunities! Thank you for being flexible with this transition and supporting our efforts. We are grateful for the crews working very hard to make this expansion possible.
- We added our third service at 8:00 am 10 months ago in the Life Center and it’s a thriving worship experience.
Ministry partners help make our church come alive on Sunday and all throughout the week. Thank you for serving and being the hands and feet of Jesus!
- Generosity abounds at Living Word through many mission trips throughout the world and local outreach projects. We can’t wait for Christmas: It’s Not About Us to kick off on Sunday!
- Baptisms have been beautiful this year with many people (of all ages) saying YES to following Jesus.
- It’s exciting to see our kid::life and student::life ministries expanding with new people coming every week and their spaces expanding during the renovation. Our Next Gen ministry has done many local outreach projects and giving initiatives this year.
- Our shoebox drive for Operation Christmas Child was a success. Thank you to everyone who gave. We collected over 1,800 shoeboxes to be distributed throughout the world.
- Today, our Men’s Life ministry is hosting a Thanksgiving Lunch as a gift to anyone who doesn’t have a place to celebrate. Thank you to all of the volunteers who are making that possible.
- Cardboard testimonies were so inspiring–seeing people’s lives touched and transformed by God. Watch it again.
We could list many, many more things we are thankful for because we serve a good, good God! Today, take a few moments to share a story of how God has touched your life with those around you.
Enjoy this recap of our special Thanksgiving serving from Sunday, November 19.