Women, Work, and the World of Influence
Women in the Marketplace Gatherings are Designed for Women Who are Influencers in the Community, Ministry, and the Workplace.
- Conversational Connections
- A Few Reflections on “The Myth of Balance”
- A Panel Discussion Addressing “Living Life Well”
We look forward to seeing you at our next Gathering!
Wednesday, March 4, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
The Myth of Balance
- The Search for What We Need
- The Redefinition for What We Need
- The Unique Way in which We Find What We Need
Preregistration is required. $15 per person, catered dinner included.
As a way of encouraging others, we will be collecting items at our March Gathering for York City’s Young Lives Program. Please feel free to bring a pair of socks (preferably black) and personal toiletry items for the Teen Moms of Young Lives.