Welcome to the prayer ministry at Living Word. Prayer in its simplest form is opening our hearts to God – talking, listening, caring, and sharing life together in close friendship with one another. Ephesians 6:18 tells us to “pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers.” We invite you to share a prayer request or participate in any of the prayer opportunities shown below.
Share a Prayer Request or Praise Report
Prayer is the lifeblood of Living Word. Here are some ways to participate in or receive prayer.
We want you to know that your cares, concerns, and joys are important to us. Although currently we are not able to offer physical prayer in a church building (like we have in the past), we are committed to joining with you in prayer as we navigate this season as a community. Please fill out this short form so that we can come alongside you in prayer, to stand with you in whatever season of life you are going through.
Likewise, we would love to rejoice with you if you have a story of how God has moved in your life or in the life of someone you know.
Pray for Others
We have several opportunities to pray for the church services, congregational needs, our local community, and global ministries if you would like to join us in prayer.
- If Living Word is your church home, please click below if interested:
- Pray for Requests Posted on the Digital Prayer Wall.
- Pray for Local Outreach or Global Ministries. To join either or both of these teams, please contact Glenda Kelly at email@example.com or call 717.755.0089 x 120.
- The Prayer Room. The Prayer Room is available for personal prayer use any time our building is open. Please follow safe health practices. On Sunday mornings a Living Word prayer team member will be near the door from 9:00-9:30 am and 10:30-11:00 am if you would like to step into the room and pray with someone. We will wisely practice physical distancing while caring prayerfully for you.
- The Prayer Wall. Our prayer wall in the main lobby has been created in a unique design capturing the essence of the Lord’s Prayer via the use of custom-carved metal, hand-cut stained glass, and proprietary lighting (displaying the collaborative efforts of York-based artists from Salvaging Creativity and Rudy Art Glass). Please stop by any time our building is open to write a prayer, roll it like a scroll, and gently insert it halfway into the small holes.
Questions? Contact Lisa Long at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.755.0089 x 122.