Welcome to the prayer ministry at Living Word. Prayer in its simplest form is opening our hearts to God – talking, listening, caring, and sharing life together in close friendship with one another. Ephesians 6:18 tells us to “pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers.” We invite you to share a prayer request or participate in any of the prayer opportunities shown below.
With a grateful heart,
717.755-0089 x 130
Share a Prayer Request
As requests come in, emails are sent to the staff and ministry partners who have offered their time to pray. We have two easy ways to share a prayer need. Please select the one that is best for you.
Pray for Others
We have several opportunities to pray for the church services, congregational needs, our local community, and global ministries if you would like to join us in prayer.
- If Living Word is your church home, please click below if interested:
- Pray for Requests Posted on the Digital Prayer Wall.
- Pray for Local Outreach or Global Ministries. To join either or both of these teams, please contact Glenda Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717.755.0089 x 120.
- The Prayer Room. The Prayer Room is available for personal prayer use any time our building is open. Please follow safe health practices.
- The Prayer Wall. Our prayer wall in the main lobby has been created in a unique design capturing the essence of the Lord’s Prayer via the use of custom-carved metal, hand-cut stained glass, and proprietary lighting (displaying the collaborative efforts of York-based artists from Salvaging Creativity and Rudy Art Glass).
Questions? Contact Sherri Keller at email@example.com or call 717.755.0089 x 105.