Reopening Living Word
Questions?Contact Kathy Crimmins at 717-755-0089 x 157
Key Points to Remember
Sunday Service Protocols
Know Before You Arrive
- Entrance Doors: Entrances 2, 3, & 7 with automatic doors are open. Please enter at one of these entrances that do not require you to touch anything.
- Online Only—kid::life and Middle School: There will be no kid::life or middle school programming on site. Check back for details on reopening kid::life in September. Online Next Gen Resources ⇒
- Bring Along Your Coffee or Water: Coffee and food service is suspended. If you want a cup of coffee or bottled water, we invite you to bring some from home and dispose of any waste as you exit.
While You Are Here
- Locations for 9:30 and 11:00 am Services: The Main Auditorium and Life Center will be open. The service in the Main Auditorium will be broadcast live to the Life Center. Face masks REQUIRED for the 9:30 am service; OPTIONAL for the 11:00 am service.
- Regarding Online Services: For those who participate in Living Word Online, services will continue to be available at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am on Sunday mornings using a prerecorded service compiled earlier in the week.
- Finding a Seat: On site, when finding a seat, move toward the center aisle in your section and leave THREE seats between members of your household and the next group. Every other row will be closed for seating to maintain social distancing. Our staff and Guest Service team will assist to help you find appropriate seating.
- Touch-Free Doorways: Doors to the auditorium will remain open so you will not need to touch them when entering or exiting.
- Secure Offering Boxes: As you enter and exit the Main Auditorium and Life Center, secure offering boxes will be available. During the service time when we take our offering, we will not pass the baskets. Those who give online will be invited to do so.
- Please Use the App: All formerly printed materials will be available online digitally. There will be no programs. There will be a limited number of printed devotional study guides. Download the Living Word App to find media and resources to help you stay connected ⇒
- Face Masks Requested: Use of masks is requested while in the common areas (hallways/lobby/restrooms) of the building at Living Word. If you do not have one, we can provide a disposable mask at the Welcome Center. Masks are required at the 9:30 am service; masks are optional at the 11:00 am service in both the Main Auditorium and Life Center.
- Social Distancing: Please practice social distancing at all times. Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake or hug.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer stands are available at all entrances and other locations.
- Restroom Cleanliness: Restrooms will be open and cleaned prior to, during, and after the services.