Reopening Living Word
CHECK BACK ON FRI. JULY 10 FOR A VIDEO UPDATE FROM PASTOR BRIAN
IMPORTANT UPDATES ~ JULY 8
THE 8:00 AM SERVICE WILL NOT BE OFFERED ON SITE AT THIS TIME AS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED.
The 9:30 AM service will continue to be offered on site with preregistration requested. All services are available online at lwccyork.live.
Note: In accordance with recent directives from the State of Pennsylvania, we request that face masks/coverings be used while in the building at Living Word.
Key Points to Remember
- Updated capacity: 500
- Remember to Preregister on this page to attend the service. If registration is filled, let us know you would like to join us by filling out the “Registration Full?” form. The number of responses to that form will help us prepare to increase our capacity, based on interest.
- Next Gen: Continuing to offer online resources: lwccyork.com/next-gen-resources
Sunday Service Protocols
Know Before You Arrive
- Entrance Doors: Entrances 2, 3, & 7 with automatic doors are open. Please enter at one of these entrances that do not require you to touch anything.
- Preregistration: We ask that you register in advance so that we can maintain an attendance level that allows social distancing. Click Here to Register ⇒
- Online Only—kid::life and Middle School: There will be no kid::life or middle school programming on site. Online Next Gen Resources ⇒
- Bring Along Your Coffee or Water: Coffee and food service is suspended. If you want a cup of coffee or bottled water, we invite you to bring some from home and dispose of any waste as you exit.
While You Are Here
- Locations for 9:30 am Service: The Main Auditorium and Life Center will be open. The service in the Main Auditorium will be broadcast live to the Life Center. Face masks/coverings are requested while in the building.
- Regarding Online Services: Please note that the 9:30 am service taking place on site is ONLY being broadcast on site. For those who participate in Living Word Online, all services times use a prerecorded service compiled earlier in the week.
- Finding a Seat: On site, when finding a seat, move toward the center aisle in your section and leave THREE seats between members of your household and the next group. Every other row will be closed for seating to maintain social distancing. Our staff and Guest Service team will assist to help you find appropriate seating.
- Touch-Free Doorways: Doors to the auditorium will remain open so you will not need to touch them when entering or exiting.
- Secure Offering Boxes: As you enter and exit the Main Auditorium and Life Center, secure offering boxes will be available. During the service time when we take our offering, we will not pass the baskets. Those who give online will be invited to do so.
- Please Use the App: All formerly printed materials will be available online digitally. There will be no programs. There will be a limited number of printed devotional study guides. Download the Living Word App to find media and resources to help you stay connected ⇒
- Face Masks Requested: Use of masks is requested while in the building at Living Word. If you do not have one, we can provide a disposable mask at the door.
- Social Distancing: Please practice social distancing at all times. Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake or hug.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer stands are available at all entrances and other locations.
- Restroom Cleanliness: Restrooms will be open and will be cleaned prior to the service and once during the service.