Small Group Protocols
Room Reservations and Building Usage
- To reserve a room, contact Nancy Fowlkes at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the church at 717-755-0089.
- Groups may schedule meetings Sunday through Thursday when the building is open.
- All groups must reserve a room in order to use the facility. You cannot just show up with your group!
- The facility is open for Living Word ministry groups only at present. We are not able to host private events currently.
- Maximum room capacity will be established based on the setting to maintain social distancing and will be posted for each room.
- All rooms will be pre-set. Living Word will not rearrange tables and chairs between meetings. If your group rearranges seating, we ask that the room be reset to its original configuration.
- Entrance to the building is through Doors 7 and 8 only. Guests must exit through these doors as well.
- Specific areas and rooms of the building are open. The entire building is NOT accessible.
- The pavilion must be reserved in the same manner as rooms in the building.
- Our facilities team will thoroughly clean the room and all contact surfaces between groups.
Life Together as Groups
- Group leaders must maintain an attendance record in case there is a need to follow up with members.
- Groups must have a way for members who cannot attend in person to participate remotely (e.g., Zoom).
- Parking lot “tailgate” meetings and those on the patio will not be regulated by Living Word. Please carry out anything you carry in and respect those around you as it relates to CDC and social distancing guidance.
Rooms and Capacities
Available Room Capacity with Social Distancing
Life Center 66 (theater style)
Common Grounds (Coffee Bar) 50 (round tables)
HUB (youth wing) 10
Hangar (youth wing) TBD
Room 132 (small group room) 5
Room 138 (small group room) 5
Room 300 (kid::life) 12
Room 337 (kid::life) 8
Room 350 (kid::life) 12
Room 380 (near South Side Cafe) 23
Room 400 (near Prayer Room) 14
Room 405 (youth wing) 4-5
Room 406 (youth wing) 4-5
Room 407 (youth wing) 4-5
Room 408 (youth wing) 4-5
Room 409 (youth wing) 4-5
Pavilion (outdoor) 24 (2/table – 12 tables)
Health Standards and Protocols
- If you or any member of your household has a temperature over 100 degrees, or if you feel sick in any other way, please do not enter the building.
- If you are in a vulnerable population to contract the coronavirus, we encourage you not to come to the facility at this time. Living Word is committed to providing video/online access to our gatherings.
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet at all times, including upon arrival and when leaving the building.
- Hand sanitizer stands are available at all entrances and other locations. Please use generously.
- We encourage wearing face masks in public areas of the building.
- The kitchens are not open to prepare food or drink. Guests can bring in their own food or drink, but not to share between people (individual bottled water is acceptable, as is prepackaged individualized foods).