Key Points to Remember
8:00 AM Service & 9:30 AM Service – Masks Required; 11:00 AM Service – Masks Optional (Required for Life Center venue)
Registration not required to attend onsite services
kid::life registration is required (open from Sunday at 12 PM through Wednesday at 12 PM) for the coming Sunday. Sign up on the kid::life page.
NOTE: By registering your children for kid::life, you understand that you are taking a risk where you or your child could be exposed to COVID-19. While we’ve taken measures to make sure our facility is clean and disinfected, we can’t guarantee our environment is free from COVID-19.
Main Auditorium capacity: 500, Life Center video venue capacity: 55
All service times are also online at lwccyork.live
Sunday Service Protocols
Know Before You Arrive
- Entrance Doors: Entrances 2, 3, & 7 with automatic doors are open. Please enter at one of these entrances that do not require you to touch anything.
- Online Only—kid::life and Middle School: There will be no kid::life or middle school programming on site. Check back for details on reopening kid::life in September. Online Next Gen Resources ⇒
- Bring Along Your Coffee or Water: Coffee and food service is suspended. If you want a cup of coffee or bottled water, we invite you to bring some from home and dispose of any waste as you exit.
While You Are Here
- Locations for 9:30 and 11:00 am Services: The Main Auditorium will be open for both services. The service in the Main Auditorium will be broadcast live to the Life Center during the 9:30 am service. Face masks REQUIRED for the 9:30 am service; OPTIONAL for the 11:00 am service.
- Regarding Online Services: For those who participate in Living Word Online, services will continue to be available at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am on Sunday mornings using a prerecorded service compiled earlier in the week.
- Finding a Seat: Onsite, when finding a seat, move toward the center aisle in your section and leave THREE seats between members of your household and the next group. Every other row will be closed for seating to maintain social distancing. Our staff and Guest Service team will assist to help you find appropriate seating.
- Touch-Free Doorways: Doors to the auditorium will remain open so you will not need to touch them when entering or exiting.
- Secure Offering Boxes: As you enter and exit the Main Auditorium and Life Center, secure offering boxes will be available. During the service time when we take our offering, we will not pass the baskets. Those who give online will be invited to do so.
- Please Use the App: All formerly printed materials will be available online digitally. There will be no programs. There will be a limited number of printed devotional study guides. Download the Living Word App to find media and resources to help you stay connected ⇒
- Face Masks: Masks are required at the 9:30 am service; masks are optional at the 11:00 am service.
- Social Distancing: Please practice social distancing at all times. Greet people with a wave instead of a handshake or hug.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer stands are available at all entrances and other locations.
- Restroom Cleanliness: Restrooms will be open and cleaned prior to, during, and after the services.