You are encouraged to register here for The Rooted Experience (TRE) which begins the week of February 20 (Tuesdays Onsite, 6:30-8:00 PM or Thursdays, Online, 6:00-7:30 PM.)
This is an opportunity to grow deeper in your faith as well as connect with others. Our goal is for TRE table groups to become LifeGroups after the 10-week program.
If TRE does not fit your schedule, please complete and submit the LifeGroup Request Form to sign up for a placement in an already existing group.
We will work to match you with others in your season of life.
Feel free to email Brenda/Salinda with questions.
The way of Jesus is best practiced with others...
We are better together!
Groups typically meet every week or every 2 weeks for 90 minutes to 2 hours. While most groups meet less during the holidays and over the summer, your group schedule may vary to meet the needs of your group.
In-Person Groups: Most groups meet in the homes of the members; however, you may also meet at Living Word if room is available. To make room reservations, please contact us at email@example.com.
Online LifeGroups: If you need assistance with setting up online Zoom sessions, we can provide you with instructions.
LifeGroups meet to share life, study the Scriptures, engage with the ministry of Living Word, and reach out to the community. The groups Facilitator(s) provides the following:
• Guides the Group Discussion so that each member contributes and connects well
• Coordinates the Serve & Reach Opportunities and Group Gatherings
• Cares for the Group Needs through prayer and other manners of group support
• By Signing up for a Group during registration.
• By Attending Rooted: This 9-week Mid-Size Community offers you the opportunity to meet people in your Life Stage and to form a NEW LifeGroup.
• By Gathering People You Know: Group Cohesion, that is the stickiness that keeps groups together, centers around our shared interests, starting with our love of God and of others. Consider inviting your friends to start a LifeGroup.
Our Sunday Message-Based Devotionals and Groups Discussion Questions.
• Through Connections on Living Word's Webpage: Connections
• Through the Connections mobile app: LEAD (Search your mobile device's app store for: Church Community Builder LEAD and download.)